An online Education Fair dedicated in bringing together high school graduates, bachelor degree holders, as well as professionals who seek postgraduate studies with educational organizations from all over the world.
Our goal is to provide all visitors the chance to explore their choices in getting a qualitative and career promising education through their interaction with top academic institutions, universities, colleges and companies in the education industry.
When:The event will take place in February 2012 and will last 3 days, from the 10th of February till the 12th of February 2012.
Who will be there:
* Top academic institutions from all over the world
* People from all over Europe seeking to acquire information on higher education
As an online event, it will be 'open' 24/7 and can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection, providing participants with total confidentiality and the convenience of participating from the comfort of their home or computer lab.
The event serves as a great platform for students to interact with experts and acquire information on higher education. Students will be able to provide quickly and conveniently their personal details and academic credentials to a variety of top academic and training institutions, fill out paperless application forms, and gather the latest academic information from a virtual 'resource centre.'
In addition, they will have the opportunity to engage in private chats with admissions staff, career consultants and other experts who can assist them with career and education decisions. By empowering students with academic information and career assistance, we are assisting tomorrow's leaders access training and higher-learning opportunities that will serve as a boost to future success.
Virtual Education Fair Features
* A registration will be needed for anyone wishing to attend the event in order to create a username and password with which everyone can log in to the virtual platform
* Navigation panels to other areas of the show
* Opportunity to enter Lounge and interact with other visitors
There will be a showfloor for Undergraduate and Postgraduate/MBA studies.
* Offer tools for interaction with the exhibitors and booth staff
* Offer relevant booth content (E-brochures, Social Media related pages, Links to useful information)
* Relevant and scheduled presentations
* Interaction with speakers
* Social network with others
* Build new relationships
* Available Representatives will answer all your questions regarding your visit to the virtual education fair
Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες και εγγραφή, πατήστε εδώ